Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad Mom Alert!

There is a bad mom on the loose! I looked in the mirror and discovered it's ME! Please don't judge me, I'm under a lot of stress lately. So, Brian came home for the weekend and since we had home showings scheduled all day we decided to go get lunch at a place we have never tried, Emmett & Ethel's. We went with his parents and brother, but we had to stop at our house really quick and get jackets so we could go to the park after lunch. Brian's parents had left ahead of us and my cell phone rang. It said Val on my caller id and when I answered it I heard "You left me at grandma's!" Huh??? Who is this? Oh crap, Hillary was in the bathroom there and we all loaded up and left without even checking for the kids! At least it was her and not Whitney and she was calm and knew to call my cell phone. What a brave kid, what a loser mother!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL! I'm going to be laughing about this all day. I guess at least it was Hillary, and it was at Grandmas! I'm sure I'll do that someday, but I'm still laughing!

Darrell and Alissa said...

That is too funny!! Thanks for the laugh-

Kristy said...

You are NOT a bad mom. You are doing remarkably well considering all the stress you're under.

Ann said...

That is so funny. Well, maybe not for Hillary but we laughed so hard at your blog.

Sonia said...

"Ummmm......we didn't FORGET you, we were TESTING you. You passed, great job!"

oops!

leadatortilla said...

Oh - LOL! At least it wasn't at a gas station... right?!?