Thursday, April 23, 2009
House Hunting
I gotta say, I'm not a fan of looking for a new house. We got in touch with the realtor in Tennessee today and she sent me 28 houses to look at so far. Tonight Brian and I went through each one over the phone and I am tired of it already. Pictures don't tell me everything I want to know and some just don't do the house any justice. I love some of them, but then they don't have a basement or the kitchen is too small. It's the big things that I have to have that tend to be missing. I also look at some of the wallpaper in some of the houses and I would hate to have to strip that much, but it's some nasty stuff. I hope that when I go in a week and a half to see what's really there I will be more impressed and find something I like in my price range. For now, I am tired of looking at the computer screen. Fortunately Brian will spend the weekend driving around to each house the realtor sent and narrow it down a bit more. Thanks for doing the grunt work!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment