Saturday, April 11, 2009

For Sale

It's official, we are for sale. At least the house is. Pictures were taken yesterday and it's on the MLS now. If you know anyone interested, feel free to pass the info on. To my neighbors, this is your chance to hand pick who will live here. Just don't egg anyone's car who is here to look at it! You can see the decorations we did too. Now I just have to maintain some sense of order for the next two months! Here's the slide show of the pics if you just want to see that.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I like what you did with your bedroom. Looks good! I hope it sells easily!

Kristy said...

The pictures turned out really good. Your house looks great.

Ann said...

WOW! The house looks great. You have such great neighbors to clean for you. Good luck and hope you sell soon.

leadatortilla said...

Pictures look AWESOME! Now to get the foot traffic and get it sold to a family we can love! Can we leave a quiz by the door to find out if we want them here?!?!