Thursday, April 9, 2009

Best ever!

I know that everyone out there thinks they have the best neighbors and friends in the world, but I gotta say, they live in MY neighborhood! Yesterday my next door neighbor called me and said "Kristy and I are coming over tomorrow to help clean. Make a list and we'll be there to do what we can." I'm not one to accept help very well. That's a trait I need to work on I guess. So, I had a list of stuff to do before the photographer comes tomorrow to get our house listed. I put them to work and I felt a little guilty having them organize my pantry (WOW!!! it looks great! No one touch it!), scrub my toilets and showers, and vacuum my house, but I don't feel quite so overwhelmed anymore. I think I may actually make it through this whole move thing. Thank you, Thank you to my dear friends!!! You are awesome and I know that you will be greatly blessed for your service! Now, let's do a girls night out!
Last night, Brian gave me a blessing to help me get through the next couple of months and I bawled! I just hugged him and cried! Today I was ok as he was getting ready to leave, then Whitney came in, gave him a hug, and had the saddest face I have ever seen! She started crying which didn't help me! But, he's on his way out now and I know that we'll be ok. Between his parents and my neighbors, I'll make it!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you have awesome neighbors. I wish we were closer, but call if you need to chat or anything! You guys are in our prayers!

Oh, and you guys need to get a webcam, if you haven't already. We're going to miss seeing you!

Darrell and Alissa said...

I'm so glad you have great neighbors and friends to help you- it's scary to move across country and have your husband gone too!!

Julie S said...

ahhhhh, you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you. Well, I'm pretty sure that I have no idea how much I'm going to miss YOU! I hope you'll call me and say "I just need an extra hand this morning" ANYTIME!!! It was nice to just do something to help. Hang in there!

Julie S said...

WHAT THE SAM? Why am I showing up as Julie?!?! I need to figure out what is GOING ON! weird. -lea

leadatortilla said...

I figured it out! Sorry for the "sam" comment - you can delete that one! toodles!

Kristy said...

I support the girls night out idea. There are several new places to eat that we need to try.