Thursday, April 16, 2009

They like me, they really like me!

Well, my house anyway. In just three days time, our house will have been shown 5 times and there is even an offer already! Now if that's not confirmation that we made the right decision, I don't know what is! We are still negotiating the offer and trying to hold off in the event that something better comes along. However, I think we just may go ahead and accept it if there is no more activity in the next day or two. As much as I love how clean my house is, it's killing me to keep it this way. I don't dare cook for fear I'll make a huge mess, my realtor will call with a showing, and I'll be a frazzled mess trying to clean up. My kids think I'm the biggest nag out there! But I feel very blessed to have it all just fall into place like it has. Next stressor, finding a new house!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow, that's awesome! It's because you decorated so cute! You're welcome to come clean and decorate our apartment when you're here in a few weeks :)

Kristy said...

That is amazing. You're right, it's meant to be. We sure are going to miss you though.

Spencer and Shalynn said...

That is great news!!!! The pictures are really great. We will miss you!!!

The Brown's said...

oh Chari i am so happy for you! We are going to miss you like crazy but the faster your house sells the faster you get to be together as a family.

now the FUN part finding a new one....

Rob and Tam said...

That is so great! My sister had her house sold just 4 hours on the market even in this economy. She knew that she was led to the place she needed to be now too. I know you have great experiences waiting for you in Tennessee and closer to us. Yeah! Your house looks amazing! I wish I could have a clean house like that but I have resigned to the fact that it is impossible with boys. I bet Brian will be happy to have you guys go sooner to be with him. Congrats!!