Monday, June 8, 2009
Kemery is growing up!
My baby crawled for the first time today! An honest to goodness, both arms, both legs crawl! She loves to stand up too. She'll pull herself up at the coffee table all the time and just stand there. I have to force her to sit, then she just rolls into a crawl again. Her favorite position, for those Yoga lovers out there, is Down dog. She goes up on her toes and her hands. Once I get my camera cable out of the moving van I'll post pictures galore! I have taken plenty, I just don't have my card reader! Silly me for not packing it with me! I'm not ready for this! I wanted my baby to stay a baby a little longer. I am trying to savor every moment because they go too fast! There is a guy that hangs out at the pool that tells me over and over how fast it goes and to just enjoy every minute of it. Good advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so right! Time is just flyin by. Mylie will be 2 on friday. Not my baby anymore.
Can't wait to see pictures!
I dread my babies starting to crawl- it's one of those milestones that leads to quicker and more milestones which then leads to the dreaded independance!!
That is wonderful. That is really fun.
Post a Comment